|5.000kg AM Woodfire Style Pizza Mix|
|0.060kg 49635 Dry Yeast|
|2.500kg Water variable|
|If using compressed yeast use 3% to flour|
- Place all stage 1 (dry) into the spiral mixer. Then add stage 2, yeast and water to the dry ingredients.
- Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
- Mix on high speed for 10 – 12 minutes on fast speed.
- Rest for 10 minutes.
- Scale and produce shapes as required, rest for another 10 minutes.
- Sheet or roll out dough to desired thickness. Place onto tray or pizza pan. Dock with pastry docker or fork.
- Proof to desired height approx. 45 minutes (proofer setting 38C @ 75 – 80% RH).
- Bake in oven 240 – 280°C for 7 – 15 minutes depending on dough weight. Steam not required.
If using a mixing bowl and dough hook mix on slow speed for 12 – 16
These instructions may vary depending on the manufacturer’s premises and the equipment used.