|0.200kg 106026 whole egg|
|1.000kg 36381 Utility Cake Mix|
- Place stage 1 ingredients into mixing bowl then add stage 2.
- Using a sponge whisk, blend on 1st speed for 1 minute. Scrape down bowl.
- Whisk on 3rd speed for 5 minutes.
- Whisk on 2nd speed for a further 5 minutes.
- Scale off batter into greased or paper lined baking tins.
Suggested Baking Procedures:
Round tin 175mm 7inch 0.450kg 180°C 45 minutes
Ballerina Tin 1.500kg 170°C 50 minutes
Block Cake 5.500kg 160°C 65 minutes
Suggestions for Fruit Cake:
Follow steps 1 to 4 then carefully blend 600g of mixed fruit
Bar Cakes, Block Cakes, Cup Cakes, Tea Cakes
A full range of flavours can be made by adding the desired flavour and colour
These instructions may vary depending on the manufacturer’s premises and the equipment used.