Allied Pinnacle is a leading milling, manufacturing and distributor of flour-based food products including bakery products, flour premixes and food ingredients supplied to our retail, foodservice and commercial customers. Our heritage encompasses more than 100 years of flour milling and food ingredient expertise.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Finance Manager – Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) to join our Finance team at our Rhodes Head Office, on a permanent full-time basis. This role, reporting directly through to the Head of Operations Finance is an integral role to the Allied Pinnacle business; business partnering with the Distribution and Logistic teams.
Finance Manager to the ISC function will provide analytical review and forecast impacts in Supply Chain and Manufacturing Inventory across the Distribution Centres.
The role involves:
- Review and challenge monthly results and apply knowledge of accounting and financial principles;
- Provide insights and build business acumen through analysis of Warehouse and Distribution data to support commercial decision making;
- Build, prepare and maintain month end processes, balance sheet reconciliations and forecasting/budgeting models;
- Provide ad-hoc problem solving and analytical support to business functions as required;
- Identify, drive and support continuous improvement initiatives and supply chain projects;
- Manage and Improve team ways of working by introducing innovative analysis, systems efficiencies, improving processes and providing constructive challenges to all areas.
- CA / CPA qualified or in progress;
- 3+ years experience: from Big 4, FMCG or Retail preferred
- Team management experience.
- Superior analytical abilities coupled with advanced Microsoft Excel skills including look-ups, pivot tables, formatting and an ability to work with large, complicated data sets;
Please apply via email or follow the prompts: