An excellent opportunity is now available for a passionate Warehouse Manager to join the leadership team at Tullamarine.
Key accountabilities include:
Reporting to the Site Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and leadership within the warehousing operation to ensure efficient, safe, compliant operations.
- Ensure optimum utilisation of physical and personnel resources to promote efficiency, including but not limited to storing, loading and controlling of all finished goods, receipt of raw materials and consumables
- Ensure no disruptions to production due to raw material/packaging shortages
- Manage 3PL relationships and raw material processes to ensure continuity of warehousing, maintaining efficient manufacturing operations
- Develop strong inventory management practices to ensure inventory accuracy
- Purchase and control inventories of all site production consumables
- Ensure efficient processes are maintained to manage inbound activities
- Development and tracking of the warehouse annual operating budgets
- Participate in and promote a safety culture supporting the business to maintain a safe working environment
- Participate in and promote a culture that adheres to the highest quality, GMP and Food Safety standards
- Assist in recruitment, selection, orientation, and training of new employees, ensuring optimum staffing levels
The successful candidate will possess:
- Formal qualifications in inventory control, logistics management or similar would be highly regarded
- Minimum of 5+ years management experience within a FMCG environment, ideally within Food & Beverage Industry
- Experience in inventory distribution and control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency in MS word and excel
- Sound knowledge of SAP or equivalent inventory management system
- Excellent planning / organizational skills: ability to perform tasks methodically and with structure
- Demonstrable success at anticipating customer needs (internal and external) and directing change in execution accordingly
- High level of people management skills with the ability to address all issues as they arise on the job
To apply, please forward your application to Human Resources at email@example.com.
For general enquiries, please contact Peter Richardson, HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org), or phone 0409 812 785.