Reporting: Warehouse Manager
Location: Truganina VIC
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Warehouse Coordinator
to join our Truganina DC. The Transport/Warehouse Coordinator will coordinate all
warehouse and transport activities for the DC.
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Ensuring Logistics providers are complying with all National and State
• Responsibility for inventory control including management & replenishment.
• Ensure inventory at each of these locations are maintained in line with national
inventory policy including cycle counts, recording, receipt and despatch
• Ensure all warehouse activities are conducted in line with Allied Pinnacle
processes and customers are satisfied with activities undertaken.
• Manage site export/import FCL/LCL operation including transport, packing and
minor administration functions.
• Capture and record keeping of proof of deliveries & PTAs.
• Planning and allocating freight to ensure 100% on time in full delivery as per
customer’s unique order request.
• Liaising with logistics providers on daily basis with transport schedules & the
successful execution of those set schedules.
• Ensuring maximised vehicle utilisation & least delivered cost.
• Monitoring & reviewing of logistics providers performance.
• Management of logistic provider insurance and compliance certificates.
• Managing site material handling equipment accounts.
• Ensure weekly and monthly reconciliations are done in line with the relevant
• Incident/complaints investigation, developing and implementing corrective
• Actively participating with business continuous improvement initiatives &
development of innovative solutions.
• Analyse, review and report on warehouse costs.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant qualifications or appropriate experience in transport/logistics industry.
• Experience in SAP or other ERP systems.
• High level skills in MS Office applications.
• 3-5 year’s experience in planning/scheduling
• Understanding of transport industry safety legislation both Federal and State,
including but not limited to Chain of Responsibility, Driver Fatigue and Axle Mass.
• Experience dealing with complex multi-site transport coordination.
• A good understanding of pallet pooling systems.
• Able to communicate with managers and operators at all levels and a proven
team player across organisational lines.
• Sound planning, organisational and decision-making skills.
• Self-managed, motivated and energetic.
• Possess analytical problem solving, planning and decision-making skills.
If this sounds like your new role please contact the below:
Warehouse Manager, Truganina (VIC)
03 9258 2290
*For general enquiries, please contact Nikola Miskovic
Nikola.Miskovic@alliedpinnacle.com or 03 8369 1228
Allied Pinnacle –