State Account Manager – Food Service VIC
Reporting: Sales Manager VIC/TAS
An opportunity currently exists for a State Account Manager – Food Service based at
Kensington, on a permanent, full time basis. The purpose of this role is to ensure
profitable growth through the development and execution of the FS channel and
customer plans for the Foodservice market in Victoria whilst maximising sales
potential and account management through improved performance and relationships
with Distributors and Foodservice markets.
Key accountabilities include:
• Delivery of sales targets through Achievement of Volume targets and Net
• Monthly reporting of business over and above activities to review return on
• Support in development and delivery of yearly business plans.
• Negotiation and implementation of Trading Terms to key customers in region.
• Identify FS & end user customer requirements and develop and plans for
• Work within a team environment and participate in a proactive manner.
• Management and control of pricing and profit maximisation within delegation
• Attend S&OP (forecasting) and credit meetings as requested, complete
monthly warehouse walks at each key DC Process RAs and complaints within
The successful applicant will possess:
• Food trade background would be highly regarded,
• Tertiary qualifications in business or similar would be highly regarded.
• Operations experience gained through a minimum of 5 years of account and
• Proven commercial acumen gained through account management experience.
• Excellent business disciplines and project management skills
• High level of analytical, conceptual, presentation and communication (oral
and written) skills.
• Accountability for results with a client orientation.
• Able to communicate with managers and operatives at all levels and a proven
team player across organisational lines.
• Sound IT skills.
• Self-managed, motivated and energetic with effective relationship skills.
• A team person with superior communications skills.
If this role seems like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from
Allied Pinnacle – HR
If this is your next role, please apply via email:
HR email@example.com or;
Sales Manager Victoria/Tasmania
*For general enquiries, please contact Nikola Miskovic
Nikola.Miskovic@alliedpinnacle.com or (03) 8369 1228.