An opportunity exists for a Site Services Coordinator at Altona. This important role will provide contractor management, inventory control and purchasing support to the Maintenance function.
Key accountabilities include:
- Assist in scheduling maintenance work for external contractors to ensure plant services are maintained and regulatory requirements are met.
- Ensure all contractors on site are adequately inducted and records are kept up to date with satisfactory documentation relating to individual contractor’s insurance, permits to work, licenses and other documents required for auditing requirements.
- Liaise with contractors on-site to ensure services are delivered to the highest standards, on time and consistent with the requirements of the task agreed.
- Responsible for maintenance of site utilities and regulatory requirements.
- Working closely with the Maintenance and Production team, purchase all necessary parts, equipment and services to perform maintenance work, including maintaining adequate stock levels to ensure minimum downtime and efficiency in maintenance work.
- Organise systems and procedures to ensure stock is easily accessed and available.
- Ensure housekeeping is of the highest order in and around the maintenance work environment.
- Participate in and promote a culture that adheres to the highest quality, GMP and Food Safety standards.
The successful candidate will possess:
We are seeking someone who is hands on and will enjoy working in a fast paced, team-based environment:
- Trade or Engineering background would be an advantage but not essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a maintenance environment
- Strong computer skills (ERP knowledge desirable, especially M3)
- Ideally, experience working in a complex food manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Experienced in budget control and contractor management
- Understanding of the requirements of Health and Safety Regulations / legislation directly relating to Engineering
- Thorough understanding of good manufacturing practice
To apply, please forward your application to Human Resources at email@example.com.
For general enquiries, please contact Peter Richardson, HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org), or phone 0409 812 785.