Allied Pinnacle is a leading milling, manufacturing and distributor of flour based food products including bakery products, flour premixes and food ingredients supplied to our retail, foodservice and commercial customers. Our heritage encompasses more than 100 years of flour milling and food ingredient expertise.
We have a reputation for excellence in customer service, product supply, technical expertise, quality and we focus on the safety and engagement of our employees. We are committed to building a great future by enhancing individual and team success, encouraging diversity and supporting innovative thinking.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join our team at our Rhodes Head Office, on a permanent full time basis.
Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Manager, this role will suit a recent science graduate and is part of a team delivering regulatory service to Allied Pinnacle.
Key accountabilities include:
- Risk assess raw material product information forms (PIF) for compliance with regulatory and customer standards
- Maintain raw material technical data (e.g. PIFs, MSDS, supplier certification certificates, RSPO certificates etc.)
- Complete specifications for both Allied Pinnacle and customers finished products including supporting documentation as needed.
- Artwork and product labelling approvals
- Assist with assessing impact of identified emerging food safety and regulatory issues to Allied Pinnacle
The successful applicant will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in either Food Science or Technology or related discipline
- The ability to organise and work on multiple tasks concurrently
- The ability to work effectively both in a team environment and autonomously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Manufacturing experience is not essential but will be viewed favourably
If this role seems like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please follow the prompts.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.