Reporting: Quality Manager
An exciting opportunity is immediately available for an experienced Quality Partner, based at our Altona North
Key accountabilities include:
• Assist in managing daily quality and food safety requirements meeting company, retailer and legislative
• Assist in maintaining and complying against different site quality management systems including BRC and
HACCP. Be alert to any issues that may impact finished product integrity (food safety, legality and quality) or
personnel safety and address any issues as they arise.
• Assist in investigation of consumer and customer complaints, identifying root cause and corrective and
• Assist on quality and food safety incidents investigation through using different problem and quality solving tools
(RCA, fish bone, 5 why’s etc.).
• Complete internal audits, GMP and HACCP verification and validation activities.
• Conduct Quality Food Safety training and competency assessment of production and site teams as required.
• Coordinate compilation of statistics with trend analysis and issue updates of Foreign Object (bucket) walks,
customer complaints, quality incidents, GMP and Eagle Eye documents.
• Strive for continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will possess:
We are seeking someone who is assertive, hands on, confident, highly organised, and able to work well in a team
environment and autonomously when required, and who has:
• Food Science Qualification or equivalent
• Experience in Quality & Food Safety certification standard implementation (CFMSR, WSE, BRC & HACCP)
• Experience working in a complex food manufacturing environment, working in baking or pastries would be an
• Good communication skills
• Highly organised
• Excellent report writing skills
• Passionate about quality and food safety with good technical and analytical skills
To apply, please forward your application to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general enquiries, please contact Yasser Mohamed, Quality Manager, email@example.com, or
phone 0466 426 265.