An opportunity exists for an experienced and passionate Quality Manager to join the site leadership team at Tullamarine.
Job tasks and responsibilities
In this pivotal and challenging role, the Quality Manager is responsible for:
- driving the development, implementation and maintenance of the Food Safety and Quality Management System
- maintain existing third party audited HACCP, WQA, CFRMS and GFSI (BRC) certification
- build and lead a cohesive and technically competent quality team to enable you to provide a supportive and continuously improving “Quality Culture”, ensuring compliance to the highest quality standards
- policy development with regard to product quality, QA and QC systems and procedures, sanitation and manufacturing plant quality
- a strong emphasis on training and education, internal auditing, HACCP systems and incident management responses
- actively monitor site quality performance and provide timely KPI reporting to management, identifying and resolving quality and food safety issues in a supportive and consultative manner.
Skills & Experience
We are seeking a true Quality professional who can lead and champion the Quality function, someone who is assertive, confident, highly organised, able to engage and motivate a diverse workforce; and who has:
- Degree qualification in Food Science or related discipline
- 5+ years in food manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience in food certification, testing & inspection
- Experience in Quality & Food Safety certification standard implementation (WQA, Coles Supplier Requirements – Food Manufacturing and BRC)
- A champion of best practice with high level technical capability
- A dynamic team player that can lead and drive change
- Exceptional communication skills
To apply, please forward your application to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or via seek.