An opportunity currently exists for Production Operatives based at our Cowra site, on a casual basis. The purpose of this role is to be able to achieve production schedules and targets in accordance with relevant standards and legislation.
Key accountabilities include:
- To meet daily production targets.
- Maintain effective lines of communication within the department and across departments on operational issues.
- To work with the Production Supervisor on a day to day basis with reporting, continuous improvement, and any issues or problems in the production area.
- To have full operational knowledge of the equipment and machinery and report any issues as they arise.
- All required paperwork to be completed
- and filled out on a daily basis, and all paperwork to be checked at the end of the day’s production to make sure it is correct.
- Ensure the areas are cleaned up to quality standards.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Experience in food manufacturing environment (Desirable).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Availability to work shift work if required.
- Willingness to learn.
- Self-starter, able to operate independently but knows when to ask for assistance.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Certificate in Food Safety (Desirable).
- Computer Literacy Skills (Desirable).
- Fork Lift Licence(Desirable).
If this role seems like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please follow the prompts.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.