We are currently recruiting for energetic and passionate Production Operatives capable of effectively producing and packaging products of the highest quality whilst maintaining a safe and clean production environment.
Opportunities are available on both day shift (6:00 am to 6:00 pm) and night shift (6:00 pm to 6:00 am), across a 7 day fortnight, worked as follows:
Week 1: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday
Week 2: Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
Reporting to a Team Leader, you will be involved in producing our beautiful artisan breads and buns, demonstrating your unwavering commitment to safe work practices and quality production processes. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain hygiene / GMP to acceptable level for area of responsibility
- Follow site/company guidelines on Quality Systems, OH&S and HACCP procedures and policies
- Gather and store samples as per procedure at the required intervals.
- Carry out cleaning activities and monitoring of critical control points as required.
- Produce and Package a quality product within specified guidelines.
- Operate equipment efficiently to maximise output and maintain product quality whilst minimising waste.
- Ensure all documentation is fully completed and signed off as required.
- Perform regular checks on plant equipment and machinery. Detect and report any operational problems.
- Adherence to strict safe work procedures and compliance with all safety instructions.
- Report any incidents and complete necessary forms.
We are seeking candidates who are customer focused, performance driven, ethical, innovative, team oriented and proud of the product they produce. Ideally you will possess the following:
- Certificate or training in food processing / handling
- Experience in industrial scale bakery manufacturing, or equivalent food processing background
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP, and OHS Standards.
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE.