An opportunity currently exists for 2 x Packing Operators based at our Picton Site on a permanent, full time basis. The purpose of this position is to ensure the packing function is operated effectively in order to support site objectives. Ensuring inventory is managed and equipment is thoroughly cleaned in accordance with cleaning schedule.
Key accountabilities include:
- Comply with all relevant legislative requirements and company and site policies, procedures and reasonable instructions.
- Participate in and promote a safety culture supporting the business to maintain a safe working environment.
- Test and record results to product specifications (e.g. protein, moisture, visual).
- Comply with site quality procedures.
- Promote and adhere to Quality, GMP, HACCP, and food safety guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Review quality and GMP performance including resolution of necessary corrective actions in a timely manner
- Ensure product is packed in compliance with product, quantity and quality requirements.
- Operate SCADA system to manage product transfer and packing operation.
- Communicate clearly with colleagues, management, transport operatives and site visitors
The successful applicant will possess:
- Forklift licence
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Knowledge of SCADA systems.
- Experience with Food Safety and HACCP.
- Hands on approach and self managed.
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management.
- Able to use Microsoft office products such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
If this role seems like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you.
Please follow the prompts to apply.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.