An opportunity currently exists for a Night Shift Manager based at our Kingsgrove Site, on full time, permanent basis. The purpose of this role is responsible for supervising, coordinating production operations and to work in the leading role as Manager of the night shift.
Key accountabilities include:
- Generate the production plan for the entire shift.
- Manage production line operation to ensure smooth, efficient running and that production schedules are met during the shift.
- Establish guidelines for delivery time commitments.
- Meet regulatory requirements for WHS in production and staff issues.
- Maintain required level for auditing requirements to maintain current certification
- Analyse and understand manufacturing measure output data and develop concepts in conjunction with the team to improve site performance.
- Responsible for developing manufacturing skills and capability within their shift and managing succession plans.
- Motivating and coaching the team to achieve targets set in manufacturing.
- Respond to and answer any general payroll queries on site level.
The successful applicant will possess:
- City and Guilds or related professional qualification
- 5-7 years’ experience in a production environment, food industry preferred
- 3-5 years Leadership and Team Management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with preventative maintenance systems
- SAP or similar ERP experience
- Performance management and development experience.
If this role seems like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you.