An opportunity currently exists for a National Account Executive based at our Rhodes Head Office on a permanent, full time basis. In this role you will be responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales-related data to the business to increase overall sales productivity. You will create both standardised and custom reports for the team to provide promotional support for internal, retail, and consumer campaigns. Reporting value-added analysis to feed into daily, weekly, monthly business reporting, brand partner reporting and preparation of forecasts/budgets with a key focus on GSV to NSV and channel profitability.
Key accountabilities include:
- Delivery of sales targets
- Effective management of over and above trade spend activity.
- Participate in setting of and achieve budget and business objectives for overall Independent channel.
- Identify customer requirements and develop plans for growth.
- Identify opportunities to support ongoing sales growth in Franchised / Bakery chain and other key channels of Foodservice.
- Work within a team environment and participate in a proactive manner.
- Foster a safe working environment by improving occupational health and safety awareness and performance
- Management and control of pricing and profit maximisation within delegation limits.
- Submit monthly reports on business performance targets.
- Effective sales forecasting via the Demand Management and SOP processes.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, marketing or similar would be highly regarded.
- Operations experience gained through a minimum of 3 years of account and sales analysis management.
- Proven commercial acumen gained through account management experience.
- Excellent business disciplines and project management skills
- High level of analytical, conceptual, presentation and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Accountability for results with a client orientation.
If this role seems like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please follow the prompts.
Only successful applicants will be contacted