An opportunity currently exists for a Maintenance Manager based at our Tennyson Site on a full time permanent basis. This role will be responsible for managing the maintenance function at a large scale, complex milling/mixing site in order to improve plant reliability and efficiency in the most cost efficient manner.
Key accountabilities include:
- Implement standardised preventative, corrective and condition based maintenance systems for site to ensure agreed level of plant availability including the implementation of a Total Preventative Maintenance system.
- Ensure all capital expenditure projects satisfy the maintenance function and interface with all external contractor requirements
- Maintain effective cost control of maintenance and assist in budget preparation of the site.
- Assist and manage the operational implementation of Quality Management systems, Food safety systems and Occupational health and safety systems
- Ensure that all maintenance procedures are followed, consistent with the requirements of ISO 9002 and HACCP
- Provide leadership and motivation to all maintenance employees in order to ensure all Company objectives, targets and schedules are met
- Allocate staff to perform the required duties in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Prepare regular reports on the status and activities of the maintenance area and maintain sufficient record keeping procedures to allow complete reconciliation of all commercial activities.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Qualifications in Engineering, Industrial Trade or related discipline
- 10+ years Industrial site maintenance experience
- Minimum 5 years experience at maintenance management/supervisory level
- Experience in Food Manufacturing. Flour milling environment – desirable
- Strong communication/ interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skill level
- SAP experience
If this role seems like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please follow the prompts.
Only successful candidates will be contacted,