Reporting: Maintenance Manager
An opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Fitter to join our Kensington site. In this role you will be responsible for managing mechanical breakdowns and routine and preventative maintenance tasks to ensure production targets are met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure maintenance goals are met;
- Undertaking all work in compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Allied Pinnacle Safety Policies;
- Managing preventative and routine maintenance tasks as per the schedule;
- Performing mechanical breakdown maintenance tasks as required;
- Notifying the Maintenance Supervisor when parts and consumables require replacement;
- Taking a proactive approach to plant improvement, Quality, HACCP, Environmental and Safety process improvements;
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene standards with regards to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and general housekeeping; and
- Communicating with Production Supervisors to ensure all work is completed with a minimum of disruption to production schedules.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Mechanical or Maintenance Trade qualifications;
- Proven maintenance trade experience;
- Knowledge and/or experience in a food manufacturing environment;
- Experience and knowledge of Lean manufacturing practices and processes;
- The ability to operate autonomously and with minimal supervision; and
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your application to Nikola Miskovic, Human Resources Advisor at Nikola.Miskovic@alliedpinnacle.com.