An excellent entry level opportunity is immediately available for an ambitious and passionate Graduate Accountant at our Kensington Mill. This position will also provide remote support for our Ballarat Mill.
Key accountabilities include:
Reporting to the Regional Management Accountant, responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring all site daily production entries for accuracy and correctness
- Ensure that timely production entries are carried out by site personnel daily
- Analysing weekly material usage variances for both bagged and bulk products
- Reconciling Milling work orders
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Month end journals
- Assisting Administration Manager where applicable
- Reconciling monthly bulk stock take for posting
- Preparing monthly accruals schedule for posting
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor of Business/Commerce, majoring in Accounting
- Minimum one year’s work experience (FMCG preferred but not essential)
- You will be a confident decision maker with an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency in MS word and excel
- Working knowledge of SAP system would be viewed favorably but not essential
- A positive attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and learn our business from the ground up
To apply, please forward your application to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general enquiries, please contact Peter Richardson, HR Manager (email@example.com), or phone 0409 812 785.