An opportunity currently exists for a Field Sales Representative based in NSW/ACT on a permanent, full time basis. In this role you will maximise and grow profitability through customer analysis, service levels and the achievement of agreed volume margin and growth within the defined territory – NSW/ACT.
Key accountabilities include:
- Delivery of sales targets
- Grow existing client base through new product ranging and upselling.
- Participate in achieving budget and business objectives for the Independent channel.
- Identify customer requirements / opportunities and develop plans for growth.
- Build industry knowledge of Independent end user market.
- Identify opportunities to support ongoing sales growth.
- Participation in Sales Pipeline team meetings.
- Ongoing monitoring of market, industry and bakery trends.
- Work within a team environment and participate in a proactive manner.
- Management and control of pricing and profit maximisation within delegation limits.
- Submit monthly reports on business performance targets.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or relevant subject desirable.
- Territory / sales experience in the baking or food ingredients industry desirable.
- Proven commercial acumen gained through territory management experience.
- Excellent business disciplines.
- High level of analytical, conceptual, presentation and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Accountability for results with a client orientation.
- Able to communicate with managers and operatives at all levels and a proven team player across organisational lines.
- Sound IT skills.
- Self managed, motivated and energetic with effective relationship skills.
If this role seems like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please follow the prompts.
Only successful applicants will be contacted