Reporting: Site Manager
Location: Kensington VIC
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Bulk supervisor to join our
Kensington site. The Bulk Supervisor will manage and coordinate the Bulk Building
Operations on site, which includes flour batching efficiencies, IPM monitoring controls,
GMP / hygiene, recipe generation and quality controls to meet customer specifications.
The position requires excellent time management skills, a high level of planning focus
along with a strong leadership presence to drive compliance and the discipline of
following processes and procedures.
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Ensure OH&S risk assessments are conducted.
• Maximize batching to achieve highest possible efficiency rates, whilst ensuring
that the finished product is always within the customer specifications
• Coordinate / plan the bulk operations to achieve 100% MIFOT results
• Ensure delivery of the plan using both internal and external resources, working in
conjunction with Site Management and staff so as production is not
• Develop / implement site-based procedures covering all aspects of bulk
• Train and sign off competency of operators to the agreed expected standards
• Assist with all OH&S audits, access external training material and providers.
• Ensure Level 5 is always maintained at the highest standard of hygiene. This
responsible area should be audit ready 100% of the time.
• Maintain compliance to the sites quality systems, ie: BRC, Coles etc.
• Undertake weekly GMP audits with a view to improve standards to meet AP
• Participate / facilitate in the undertaking of site internal audits.
• Participation in Site Management meetings to ensure level of communication
across all departments.
• Actively communicate the Company’s OHS, GMP and Food Safety / Quality
• Show strong leadership in the areas of staff discipline, performance and
• To actively participate in the site management team to drive improvements
across the site.
• Daily & Monthly reports as required by Site Manager.
• Maintenance and accuracy of reports and any other productivity related
paperwork both from a site and head office perspective.
• Ensure batching records are inputted into SAP in a timely manner.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven leadership qualities with strong people management skills
• Strong internal and external customer awareness
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Ability to work as a Team Leader
• Ability to build strong internal and external customer relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills including SAP and Microsoft Office suite
• Strong problem-solving and prioritisation skills
• 5+ years’ experience within milling and or production environment
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience at leading a team to achieve production results
Rachid El Khayam
Site Manager, Kensington (VIC)
03 9258 2310
*For general enquiries, please contact Peter Richardson
Peter.Richardson@alliedpinnacle.com or 03 8369 1226
Allied Pinnacle –