An exciting opportunity is now available for a passionate and organised Bulk Distribution Coordinator to join the team at our Kensington Flour Mill.
Key accountabilities include:
Reporting to the Site Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of bulk flour tanker deliveries to customers in Melbourne Metro, country Victoria and interstate
- Ensure the timely deliveries of bulk flour, and other milling related products to maintain customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the Company Bulk Tanker hygiene and servicing requirements as per schedule
- Managing driving hours according to State & Federal Heavy Vehicle Driver Fatigue regulations
- Monitor incoming goods. Communicate any delivery issues with incoming materials/suppliers including quality/ damages and overdue orders
- Responsibility for all pallet transactions on a daily basis, including pallet quality and integrity
- Commitment to the compliance and maintenance of site management systems (Safety, HACCP, BRC, WQA and GMP)
The successful candidate will possess:
To secure this opportunity we are looking for the following qualifications, attributes and experience:
- Trade or logistics/operations qualification
- Logistics experience in a fast-paced food manufacturing or FMCG environment. Bulk handling experience would be viewed favourably.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency in MS word and excel
- Customer focussed attitude with good people skills; must be a genuine team player.
- Sound knowledge of SAP inventory management.
External candidates may be considered for this position.