Allied Pinnacle is a leading milling, manufacturing and distributor of flour based food products including bakery products, flour premixes and food ingredients supplied to our retail, foodservice and commercial customers. Our heritage encompasses more than 100 years of flour milling and food ingredient expertise.
We have a reputation for excellence in customer service, product supply, technical expertise, quality and we focus on the safety and engagement of our employees. We are committed to building a great future by enhancing individual and team success, encouraging diversity and supporting innovative thinking.
An opportunity currently exists for an Administration Manager based at our Tamworth site, on a temporary (6 months) part time (3 days per week) basis. The purpose of this role is to maintain and control all administration duties for the Tamworth site in accordance with Allied Pinnacle policies and procedures.
Key accountabilities include:
- Adherence to policies and procedures of Allied Pinnacle and involvement in continual process improvement
- Participation in site management meetings and activities
- Ensure all site administration activities are effectively performed
- Assist the Site Manager with projects as required
- Assist with the preparation of production reports as required
- Ensure inventory is verified and reconciled in accordance with defined count procedure and coordination of site stocktakes
- Assist the Finance Team with reconciliation of accounts as required
- Review payroll and ensure payroll adheres to the policies and procedures.
- Oversee Accounts payable on site ensuring all invoices are processed in accordance with policies and procedures in a timely manner
- Assist Finance team with month end processing, accruals and reporting requirements
- Act as the contact for Site IT activities.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Tertiary accounting/bookkeeping qualification are desirable
- Strong administrative experience in a similar role
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong administration/office management skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience with inventory management in a manufacturing environment
If this role seems like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please follow the prompts.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.